I made this Website in order to provide more information about me as a professional. This post is dedicated to the benefits of this site to ease your discovery.
I left a parisian position recently (to join my wife who was transferred in Geneva). I am therefore looking for a new position as digital communication manager from this region — in Switzerland or in France.
This site allows me:
- to provide additional information to potential recruiters I have already contacted.
- to catch other recruiters’ attention.
I see this site as particularly useful:
- to introduce and explain my professional history: since I am living near a new country (Switzerland), it is my duty to bring more details about my former recruiters (though some of them are known beyond France), and about my education.
- to showcase some achievements in the digital communication field: the portfolio part (in French only for now) also aims to illustrate my skills with some cases. Please consider this site as another achievement.
- to write about — and discuss — a few subjects of high value such as images and their uses in the digital world.
Furthermore, this site is a starting point from which one may explore my use of some social networks (see those links at the bottom of every page). You will see my watch and curation work about image and ICT. I wish you an pleasant discovery.
Above: “Geneva and the Geneva Lake” (detail of a photo I took from the Mount Salève, see full image on Flickr.com).